List of top 10 richest artists in Uganda 2023.
Most of you have been asking us “Who is the richest artist in Uganda 2022?” and “Who is the current richest artist in Uganda?”. If you are one of them, you landed on the best site with all the information you need.
First, Uganda musicians are esteemed to be among the best artists not only in the country but also across the borders. Top Ugandan musicians like Bobi Wine, Bebe Cool, and Eddy Kenzo are ranked among the richest celebrities in Uganda in 2023. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest musicians or artists in Uganda in 2023.
Who is the richest artist in Uganda in 2023?
As of 2023, Bobi Wine is the richest musician in Uganda 2023 right now. In addition, Bobi Wine is the most expensive musician in Uganda today.
On the other hand, Grace Nakimera is the richest female musician in Uganda from the year 2022 to 2023 today.
In summary, we will list the name of the musician or artist. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the year 2023.
Top 10 richest Artists in Uganda 2023 list
- Bobi Wine. Net Worth 2023 – $9.2 million. Bobi Wine is the richest singer in Uganda in 2023. Robert Kyagulanyi Ssentamu popularly known as Bobi Wine is also the richest male musician in Uganda currently.
- Jose Chameleone. Net Worth 2023 – $7.8 million.
- Ragga Dee. Net Worth 2023 – $5 million.
- Mesach Semakula. Net Worth 2023 – $3 million.
- Bebe Cool. Net Worth 2023 – $3 million.
- Banjo Man. Net Worth 2023 – $1.5 million. Banjo Man is a Ugandan musician who is the younger brother of Bobi Wine.
- Eddy Kenzo. Net Worth 2023 – $900,000.
- Geoffrey Lutaaya. Net Worth 2023 – $700,000.
- Ronald Mayinja. Net Worth 2023 – $620,000. And finally on the list,
- Haruna Mubiru. Net Worth 2023 – $500,000. Haruna Mubiru is the 10th on the list of the top 10 richest musicians in Uganda in 2023 today or right now.
Lastly, here are the top 10 moneyed musicians in East Africa in 2023.