Forbes list of the top 10 richest companies in the world 2022.
Most people have been asking us “What is the most valuable company in 2022?”, “Which is the richest company in the world 2022?”, and “What is the #1 company in the world?”. By the end of this article, we shall have answered all these questions.
First, the annual list of the most valuable brands in the world this year is not so different from the 2020/2021 top 10 list. Companies like Amazon, Netflix, and Paypal are the most beneficial despite the Covid19 world pandemic. This is because most people preferred online shopping/e-commerce, streaming, as well as digital payments. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest and most valuable companies in the world in 2022, according to Forbes magazine.
What is the most valuable company in 2022?
Apple Inc. is the richest and most valuable company in the world in 2022 today, according to Forbes journal. In addition, Apple is the #1 company in the world in 2022 right now and is owned by Vanguard Group and BlackRock Inc.
Google’s Alphabet Inc. is the second most valuable company in the world in 2022 followed by Microsoft. Amazon e-commerce company is the 4th richest company in the world currently.
Similarly, Saudi Aramco which is an oil production company is also one of the most valuable companies in the world in 2022 today. Besides, the Saudi Arabian Oil Company is currently rated as the most expensive company in the world.
In summary, we will list the name of the richest company or corporation in the world in 2022. Then, we will state their net values for the current year. Have a look at the simplified list beneath from our most recent findings;
Top 10 Richest Companies in the World 2022 (Forbes)
- Apple Inc. $241.2 billion. Apple is the richest and top technology company in the world in 2022.
- Google’s Alphabet Inc. $207.5 billion.
- Microsoft Corporation. $162.9 billion.
- Amazon.com Inc. $135.4 billion.
- Facebook. $70.3 billion. Facebook which is a social media platform is also one of the most richest corporations in the world today.
- Coca-Cola. $64.4 billion.
- Disney. $61.3 billion.
- Samsung. $50.4 billion.
- Louis Vuitton. $47.2 billion.
- McDonald’s. $46.1 billion. McDonald’s which is a restaurant firm is the last in the Forbes top 10 list of the richest companies in the world in 2022.
Lastly, the list of the most profitable companies in 2022 above is the most precise right now as per Forbes rankings. Most importantly, we considered the earnings before interests and taxes in determining the most valuable company in the world in 2022.