Richest female singers in the world 2023 (Forbes top 10 lists).
Most of you have been asking us several questions about the richest female musicians in the world in 2023. For example, “Who is the richest female singer in the world 2022?” and “Who is the wealthiest female singer 2023?”. In this article, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest female artists/musicians and singers in the world in 2023 today.
Who is the richest female singer in 2023?
Rihanna is the richest female singer in the world in 2023 right now, with a net worth of $1.75 billion according to Forbes publication. Rihanna got so rich after securing 50% shares of Fenty Beauty up from 15% on a joint venture with French luxury goods conglomerate LVMH.
Madonna is the second wealthiest female singer in the world from the year 2022 to 2023 with a net worth of $560 million. Before singer Rihanna landed the deal, Madonna was the richest female musician in the whole world.
In summary, we will list the name of the richest female musician or artist. Then, we shall state their estimated net worth for the current year 2023. Have a look at the list below;
Top 10 richest female singers in the World 2023
- Robyn Fenty aka Rihanna. Net Worth 2023: $1.75 billion. Singer Rihanna is currently the richest female musician according to Forbes today.
- Madonna. Net Worth 2023: $560 million.
- Taylor Swift. Net Worth 2023: $550 million.
- Gloria Estefan. Net Worth 2023: $500 million.
- Celine Dion. Net Worth 2023: $465 million.
- Shania Twain. Net Worth 2023: $450 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles. Net Worth 2023: $440 million.
- Barbra Streisand. Net Worth 2023: $415 million.
- Dolly Parton. Net Worth 2023: $350 million. And finally,
- Jenifer Lopez. Net Worth 2023: $300 million.
Lastly, if you missed out on our previous post, here is a list of the current top 10 wealthiest musicians in the world in 2023.