Top 10 Richest Football Club Owners in the World 2023
Top 10 Richest Football Club/team Owners in the World 2023.
Firstly, it’s undoubtedly that football clubs do make a lot of money through sponsorship deals and partnerships with various firms as well as wealthy investors. As such, football club owners are the greatest beneficiaries since they spend little or nothing. In our previous post, we revealed the richest football clubs in the world. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest football club owners in the world in 2023 according to Forbes.
Who is the richest club owner in the world?
Currently, François Pinault is the richest football club owner in the world in 2023 today, with a net worth of $48.5 billion. According to Forbes, François Pinault is a French billionaire businessman, and architect of the luxury group Kering and the investment firm Artémis.
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan is the second richest football club/team owner in the world in 2023 right now. Sheikh Mansour is the owner of Manchester City Football Club, Melbourne City, Mumbai City FC, as well as New York City FC.
Nassef Sawiria is also one of the investors who teamed up with Fortress Investment Group in the purchase of Aston Villa Football Club. Currently, Nassef Sawiria is estimated to be having a net worth of about $8.52 billion in 2023.
In summary, we will list the name of the richest football or soccer team owner. Then, we will state their current net worth in the current year, 2023.
Top 10 Richest Football Club Owners 2023
- Francois Pinault, Stade Rennais F.C. Net Worth 2023 – $48.5 billion.
- Sheikh Mansour. Net Worth 2023 – $30 billion.
- Dietrich Mateschitz, Red Bull Salzburg, and NY Red Bulls. Net Worth 2023 – $26 billion.
- Andrea Agnelli, Juventus FC. Net Worth 2023 – $19.5 billion.
- Ricardo Salinas Pliego, Mazatlán Futbol Club Mexico. Net Worth 2023 – $15.8 billion.
- Philip Anschutz, LA Galaxy. Net Worth 2023 – $11 billion.
- Dietmar Hopp, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. Net Worth 2023 – $9.5 billion.
- Stan Kroenke, Arsenal. Net Worth 2023 – $8.8 billion. And finally,
- Nasser Al-Khelaifi, Paris Saint Germain. Net Worth 2023 – $8.6 billion.
According to the top 10 list above, most of the richest football club owners in the world in 2023 are as well the richest people in Europe. Certainly, this is an indication that European football teams or club owners are the most successful in the world right now.
Lastly, here are the 10 richest football clubs in the English Premier League competition in 2023.