Richest male artist in Uganda in 2022, Forbes list.
Most of the male musicians in Uganda have been ranked among the most prosperous artists in East Africa. This is because of their outstanding talents and commitment to recording good music. In our previous post, we shared an updated list of the richest musicians in East Africa. Today, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest male artists in Uganda 2022.
Who is the richest male musician in Uganda 2022?
Singer Bobi Wine is the richest male artist in Uganda 2022 with a net worth of over $8.9 million. Jose Chameleone is the second richest male musician in Uganda, with an approximate net worth of $7 million.
If you missed our previous post, here is a list of the top 10 richest musicians in Uganda for the year 2022. In summary, below is the latest list of the richest male musicians in Uganda right now.
Richest male artist in Uganda 2022 list
- Bobi Wine. Net Worth: $9 million. Singer Bobi Wine the richest male musician in Uganda 2022.
- Singer Jose Chameleone. Net Worth: $7 million. Jose Chameleone is the 2nd in the list of top 10 richest male artist/artists in Uganda in 2022.
- Singer Ragga Dee (Daniel Kazibwe). Net Worth: $4.5 million.
- Bebe Cool. Net Worth: $2.8 million.
- Eddy Kenzo. Net Worth: $1.3 million. Edrisah Musuuza, popularly known as Eddy Kenzo is the 5th richest male musician in Uganda in 2022.
- Singer Banjo Man. Net Worth: $980,000. Banjo man is the younger brother of Uganda singer Eddy Kenzo.
- Mesach Semakula. Net Worth: $610,000.
- Ronald Mayinja. Net Worth: $570,000.
- Geoffrey Lutaaya. Net Worth: $420,000. And finally,
- Haruna Mubiru. Net Worth: $310,000.
Altogether, the list of the top 10 richest male singers in Uganda 2021/2022 above is the most precise right now. Most importantly, our compilation of this list was from sources like ecocnn.com, and Ugwire Media Networks, UMN. However, we shall keep you posted on the same page as time goes by in case of any kind of changes.