Richest male musician in the world 2022 Forbes list.
Most musicians who are topping the world charts are undoubtedly among the richest celebrities right now. In our previous post, we shared a simplified list of the richest female musicians in the world for the year 2022. Today, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest male musicians or artists in the world in 2022.
Who is the Richest Male Singer 2022?
Kanye West is the richest male singer in the world 2022, with a net worth of $1.97 billion. In addition, Kanye West is the richest black musician in the world in 2022. Jay-Z is the second richest male musician in the world (2022) with a net worth of $1.4 billion followed by Singer Paul McCartney.
World’s popular musicians like Eminem, Puff Daddy, and Dr. Dre are also available on the list of the wealthiest male artists in the world right now.
If you missed out on our previous post, here is a list of the richest musicians in the world in 2022. So, who are the richest male musicians or artists in the world in 2022 today?
In summary, we will list the name of the richest male musician or artist. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the current year 2022. Have a look at the list beneath;
Top 10 richest male musicians in the world 2022
- Kanye West. Net Worth 2022: $1.9 billion.
- Jay Z. Net Worth 2022: $1.4 billion.
- Paul McCartney. Net Worth 2022: $1.3 billion.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber. Net Worth 2022: $1.2 billion.
- Herb Alpert. Net Worth 2022: $950 million.
- Puff Daddy (Sean Love Combs). Net Worth 2022: $920 million.
- Dr. Dre. Net Worth 2022: $900 million.
- Bono (Paul David Hewson). Net Worth 2022: $740 million.
- Dhani Harrison. Net Worth 2022: $290 million. And finally,
- Eminem. Net Worth 2022: $240 million. He’s the 10th richest male musician in the world in 2021.
As shown above, most of the richest male musicians in the world in 2022 are as well the wealthiest rappers in the world today. To put it clearly, here is a link to the current top 10 richest rappers in the world in the current year.