– List of the top 10 richest men or people in Kenya 2023.
– Richest man in Kenya 2023 – Forbes list.
Most of you have been asking us about the richest men in Kenya. For example, “Who is the richest man in Kenya 2023?”, and “Who is the richest billionaire in Kenya?”. Today, we shall release the list of the top 10 richest man/men or rather, people in Kenya according to Forbes rankings from 2022 to 2023.
First, after the recent exposure of the wealth and properties owned by the current President of Kenya by former Internal CS Matiang’i, it’s with no doubt that William Ruto is currently on the top 10 or 20 list of the richest men in Kenya in 2023.
Who is the richest person in Kenya 2023?
Currently, Vimal Shah is the richest man in Kenya in 2023 according to Forbes. Vimal Shah who is the top richest billionaire in Kenya with a net worth of over KSh 200 billion as of 2023 today, is also the owner of Bidco Africa Oil Refineries.
Narendra Raval (Guru), Chairman of Devki Group of Companies East Africa, is the second-richest person in Kenya in 2023 with an estimated net worth of KSh.122 billion.
On the other hand, S. K Macharia, owner of the most successful media house in Kenya, is the 5th richest man in Kenya in 2023 today. S. K Macharia is the founder of Royal Media Services Kenya, with an estimated net worth of KSh.70 billion.
In summary, we will list the name of the richest person or man in Kenya today. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the current year 2023. Have a look at the list below according to our research and sources like CNN.
Top 10: Richest Man in Kenya 2023
- Vimal Shah. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 200 billion. Vimal Shal is now the richest billionaire in Kenya in 2023 today.
- Narendra Raval. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 122 billion. Chairman of Devki Group of Companies East Africa. Narendra Raval is the second-richest man in Kenya in 2023 today.
- Naushad Merali. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 85 billion. The late Naushad Merali still holds the third place of the richest in Kenya in 2023. Certainly, his wealth is now in control of his family, business partners, and other close entrepreneurs and investors.
- Uhuru Kenyatta. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 80 billion. Uhuru Kenyatta is also the richest former President in East Africa in 2021/2022.
- S. K Macharia. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 70 billion. He is the owner of Royal Media Services Kenya, the most profitable media house in Kenya in 2023.
- Manu Chandaria. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 55 billion. Manu Chandaria is the 6th richest man in Kenya in Forbes 2023 Top 10 Rich List.
- Peter Kahara Munga. Net Worth 2022 – Ksh 40 billion. Peter Munga is the Chairman of the Equity Bank Group, which is the second-largest and richest banking institution in Kenya.
- James Mwangi. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 36 billion. Group Managing Director and CEO of the Equity Group Holdings Limited.
- Chris Kirubi. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 17 billion. The late Chris Kirubi also appears on the Forbes list of the top 10 richest people in Kenya in 2023. And finally,
- Benson Wairegi. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 16 billion. Benson Wairegi is currently the Managing Director of Britam. In addition, he is also a shareholder at the Equity Bank of Kenya with a proportional value of 0.26%.