East Africa is a region that is filled with the most affluent musicians on the African continent. This is because most musicians from East Africa are thriving globally in the entertainment industry. Today, we shall list the top ten richest musicians or artists in East Africa 2022, according to the Forbes review.
Who is the richest artist in East Africa 2022?
Bobi Wine is the richest artist in East Africa 2022 today, with a net worth of about $9.2 million today. Diamond Platinumz is the second top richest musician in East Africa in 2022 followed by Kenyan female Singer Akothee.
In overview, below is a list of the top ten richest singers in East Africa in 2022 according to the Forbes bulletin.
Top 10 richest musicians in East Africa 2022 Forbes
- Bobi Wine, Uganda. Net Worth 2022 – $9.2 million.
- Diamond Platinumz, Tanzania. Net Worth 2022 – $9.1 million.
- Singer Akothee, Kenya. Net Worth 2022 – $9 million.
- Singer Jose Chameleon, Uganda. Net Worth 2022 – $8 million.
- Professor Jay, Tanzania. Net Worth 2022 – $7.5 million.
- Ali Kiba, Tanzania. Net Worth 2022 – $7.2 million.
- Singer Jaguar, Kenya. Net Worth 2022 – $6.9 million.
- Sauti Sol, Kenya. Net Worth 2022 – $6.8 million.
- Singer Harmonize, Tanzania. Net Worth 2022 – $6.6 million. And finally,
- Lady Jay Dee, Tanzania. Net Worth 2022 – $6.5 million.
Certainly, the list of the top ten richest musicians in East Africa in 2022 is a compilation from top sites like Ecocnn.com, Forbes, and Ugwire Media Networks.
Last but not least, it’s good to note that we also have other East African musicians who are regarded as the richest in the region in 2022. For example, Bebe Cool from Uganda, Singer Ringtone Apoko (Kenya), Nonini (Kenya), Ragga Dee (Uganda), and many other best artists in East Africa.
Lastly, here is a simplified list of the top 10 richest musicians in Uganda for the year 2022.