Currently, New Zealand is considered a rich country because of its highly developed free market. In our previous post, we covered the richest people in the United Kingdom. Today, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest billionaires in New Zealand from 2022 to 2023 according to the NBR Rich List.
Where do the rich live in New Zealand?
Most of the rich people in New Zealand live in Herne Bay, Saint Mary’s Bay, Shamrock Park, Oriental Bay, Westmere, Ponsonby, Stanley Point, Remuera, Epsom, and Campbells Bay. This is an indication that New Zealand is one of the countries with the most billionaires in the world.
Who is the richest person in NZ 2023?
Graeme Hart tops NBR Rich List as New Zealand’s richest person from 2022 to 2023. According to the National Business Review, Graeme Hart’s net worth stands at $12 billion right now.
Jan Cameron who is the founder of the Kathmandu retail chain is still the richest woman in New Zealand with an estimated fortune of $150.4 million.
In overview, below is the latest NBR Rich List of the top 10 richest billionaires in New Zealand from 2022 to 2023.
NBR Rich List 2023: Top 10 Richest Billionaires in New Zealand
- Graeme Hart. Net Worth 2023 – $12.8 Billion. Graeme Hart is at the top of the NBR Rich List in 2023 today.
- Todd Family. Net Worth 2023 – $4.5 Billion. Todd’s Family is the 2nd on the New Zealand Rich List of 2023.
- Goodman Family. Net Worth 2023- $3.3 Billion.
- Richard Fred Chandler. Net Worth 2023 – $2.9 Billion.
- Mowbray Family. Net Worth 2023 – $2.7 Billion.
- Michael Friedlander. Net Worth 2023 – $2.4 Billion.
- Rod Drury. Net Worth 2023 – $1.97 Billion.
- Talley family. Net Worth 2023 – $1.3 Billion.
- Bob Jones. Net Worth 2023- $1.2 Billion.
- Bruce Plested. Net Worth 2023 – $1.06 Billion. And finally,
- Jim and Rosemari Suzan Delegat. Net Worth 2023 – $1.03 Billion.