England football matches are the most-watched competitions across the world in the soccer category. In our previous article, we covered the richest football clubs in the world in 2022. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest Premier League Football Clubs in England in 2022 according to the present Forbes publication.
Most profitable Premier League Club in England 2022
Currently, the most profitable England Premier League Club in 2022 is Chelsea FC. Undoubtedly, the richest football clubs in England are as well the most profitable premier league clubs in 2022.
Again, having won the UEFA Champions League, Chelsea managed to generate a lot of income during the Covid-19 World pandemic than any other football club in England.
Richest Premier League Clubs 2022
Manchester United is the richest Premier League football club in England 2022 today, with a net value of £4.3 billion according to Forbes right now. Liverpool is the second followed by Manchester City on the Forbes list of the richest Premier League Football Clubs in England in 2022.
In summary, we will list the richest football club or team in England in 2022. Then, we will state their estimated net values for the current year in U.S. dollars. Have a look at the list beneath;
Top 10 Richest Football Clubs in England 2022
- Manchester United Football Club. Net Worth 2022– £3.25 billion.
- Liverpool Football Club. Net Worth 2022 – £3.01 billion.
- Manchester City Football Club. Net Worth 2022 – £3 billion.
- Chelsea Football Club. Net Worth 2022 – £2.4 billion.
- Arsenal Football Club. Net Worth 2022 – £2.1 billion.
- Tottenham Hotspurs. Net Worth 2022 – £1.7 billion.
- Everton Football Club. Net Worth 2022 – £659 billion.
- West Ham. Net Worth 2022 – £508 million.
- Leicester City. Net Worth 2022 – £455 million. And finally,
- Aston Villa. Net Worth 2022 – £400 million.
Lastly, according to the Forbes 2022 top 10 list of the richest football clubs in England, all the teams are participants in the Premier League category.