England football matches are the most-watched competitions across the world in the soccer category. In our previous article, we covered the richest football clubs in the world in 2023. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest Premier League Football Clubs in England in 2023 according to the present Forbes publication.
Most profitable Premier League Club in England 2023
Currently, the most profitable England Premier League Club in 2023 is Manchester City FC. Undoubtedly, the richest football clubs in England are as well the most profitable premier league clubs in 2023.
Again, having won the several EPL, FA, and Qarabao Trophies, Manchester City have managed to generate a lot of income than any other football club in England.
Richest Premier League Clubs 2023
Manchester City is now the richest Premier League football club in England 2023 today, with a net value of £4.3 billion according to Forbes right now.
Liverpool is the second wealthiest EPL Club followed by Manchester United on the Forbes list of the richest Premier League Football Clubs in England in 2023.
In summary, we will list the richest football club or team in England in 2023. Then, we will state their estimated net values for the current year in U.S. dollars. Have a look at the list beneath;
Top 10 Richest Football Clubs in England 2023
- Manchester City Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – £4.27 billion.
- Liverpool Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – £3.01 billion.
- Manchester United Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – £3 billion.
- Chelsea Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – £2.4 billion.
- Arsenal Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – £2.3 billion.
- Tottenham Hotspurs. Net Worth 2023 – £1.7 billion.
- Everton Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – £659 billion.
- West Ham. Net Worth 2023 – £508 million.
- Leicester City. Net Worth 2023 – £455 million. And finally,
- Aston Villa. Net Worth 2023 – £400 million.
Lastly, according to the Forbes 2023 top 10 list of the richest football clubs in England, all the teams are participants in the Premier League category.