The number of upcoming Kenyan rappers has been on the rise over the past decade. This has enabled Kenyan rap music to attain competition between the hip-hop artists who are in the limelight and the underground MCs. As such, some of the successful rappers are currently ranked among the richest musicians in Kenya. In this article, we shall list the top 10 richest rappers in Kenya in 2023 today.
Who is the richest rapper in Kenya?
Nonini is currently the richest rapper in Kenya in 2023. Khaligraph Jones is the second richest rapper in Kenya with a net worth of $5.7 million, followed by rapper Octopizzo.
Who is the best rapper in Kenya?
Khaligraph Jones is the best rapper in Kenya from 2021 to 2023 today. Octopizzo is the second-best rapper in Kenya, followed by rapper Nyashinski. Certainly, these are the hip-hop rappers who have managed to get into the mainstream media. Above all, these Kenyan rappers have managed to revamp Kenyan music lovers to appreciate hip-hop music.
In summary, we will list the name of the top 10 richest rappers in Kenya in 2023. Then, we will state their estimated net worth in the current year.
Top Ten Richest Rappers in Kenya 2023
- Nonini. Net Worth 2023 – $6.3 million. Nonini is the richest rapper in Kenya today.
- Khaligraph Jones. Net Worth 2023 – $6.1 million.
- Rapper Octopizzo. Net Worth 2023 – $5 million. He is also one of the most prosperous rappers in Kenya for over 10 years now.
- STL (Stella Nyambura Mwangi). Net Worth 2023 – $4.1 million.
- Jua Cali. Net Worth 2023 – $3.7 million.
- Wagenchi. Net Worth 2023 – $3 million.
- King Kaka. Net Worth 2023 – $2.5 million.
- Rapper Bamboo. Net Worth 2023 – $1.5 million.
- Femi One. Net Worth 2023 – $950,000. And finally,
- Nyashinski. Net Worth 2023 – $700,000.
NB: It’s good to note that most of the top ten richest rappers in Kenya are gaining wealth through their YouTube video channels. Lastly, our findings of the richest rappers in Kenya were from top sites like Ugwire.com, and Ecocnn publications.
Find out who are the richest rappers in South Africa right now.