Richest UK musicians 2023: Sunday Times Rich List in 2023.
There are over 40 prosperous singers and musicians in the UK in 2023 right now. However, we decided to compile a list of the 10 wealthiest according to the Sunday Times Rich list of musicians in 2023.
In our previous post, we disclosed the current 10 richest female singers in the world. Today, we shall share with you the Sunday Times Rich List of the top 10 richest musicians in the UK in 2023.
First, the annual roundup of income has found that the majority of Britain’s wealthiest singers have enjoyed a relatively successful year. The dominance of old musicians in the UK is not a thing of history. We have a few under 30 musicians in the UK that are vibrant in showbiz. So, who is the prevailing wealthiest musician in the UK in 2023?
Who is the richest musician in the UK in 2023?
Currently, Paul McCartney tops the Sunday Times Rich List of UK musicians with a net worth of $1.28 billion in 2023. Paul McCartney is a singer and songwriter with more than 32 songs topping the Billboard Hot 100.
Andrew Lloyd Webber is the second on the list of the richest British singers in 2023 followed by Sir Elton John.
In summary, we will list the top 10 richest musicians in the UK in the year 2023. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the current year.
Top 10 richest UK musicians in 2023
- Paul McCartney’s net worth 2023 – $1.28 Billion.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s net worth 2023 – $1.2 Billion.
- Elton John’s net worth 2023 – $480 Million.
- Coldplay net worth 2023 – $475 Million.
- Mick Jagger’s net worth in 2023 – $360 Million.
- Keith Richards net worth 2023 – $340 Million.
- Singer Sting’s net worth 2023 – $300 Million.
- Dhani Harrison’s net worth 2023 – $275 Million.
- Phil Collins net worth 2023 – $260 Million. And finally on the list of the top 10 richest British singers in 2023,
- Tim Rice’s net worth in 2023 – is $250 Million.
That is the current Sunday Times Rich List of the top 10 richest musicians in the UK 2023 and their net worth. Lastly, our list of the richest UK musicians is a breakdown from top sites like Ecocnn, The Sunday Times, and Ugwire.