Richest billionaire women in America 2022 Forbes rich list.
According to a 2021 publication of the richest by Forbes, women in America are continually on the rise in the rich list. Out of the top 400 richest in America, we have 57 women as of 2022. Today, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest women in America from the year 2021 to 2022.
Who is the richest woman in America 2022?
Alice Walton is the richest woman in America in 2022 today with a net worth of $67.9 billion. Undoubtedly, her source of income is from Walmart’s online shopping platform.
MacKenzie Scott is the second wealthiest woman in America in 2022 followed by Julia Koch with a net worth of $58.6 billion and $51.2 billion respectively.
Thirdly, Diane Hendricks is the richest self-made American woman with a net worth of $12.3 billion right now. Hendricks fortune increased by $3 from the previous year through her prosperity in the roofing merchandise business.
In summary, we will list the name of the richest woman or female. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the current year.
In short, here are the top 10 richest billionaire women in America on the 2021/2022 Forbes rich list.
Top 10 Richest Women in America 2022
- Alice Walton. Net Worth 2022: $67.9 billion.
- MacKenzie Scott. Net Worth 2022: $58.5 billion.
- Julia Koch & family. Net Worth 2022: $51 billion.
- Jacqueline Mars. Net Worth 2022: $31.8 billion.
- Miriam Adelson. Net Worth 2022: $30.4 billion.
- Abigail Johnson. Net Worth 2022: $25.2 billion.
- Laurene Powell Jobs. Net Worth 2022: $22.2 billion.
- Diane Hendricks. Net Worth 2022: $11 billion.
- Blair Parry-Okeden. Net Worth 2022: $9.7 billion. And finally,
- Ann Walton Kroenke. Net Worth 2022: $9.3 billion.
According to the top 10 list by Forbes magazine above, most of the richest women in America in 2021/2022 gained wealth through inheritance. However, most of them have managed to sustain their positions on the rich list from 2020 to 2022.
Lastly, if you missed out on our previous post, here are the 10 richest women in the world today.