List of the top 10 richest companies in Kenya 2022.
Most of you have been asking us “Which is the richest company in Kenya?” and “Which are the richest companies in Kenya?”. Well, it’s good to know which companies are the richest since landing a job in such institutions can be highly paying. In our previous post, we covered the most prosperous companies in East Africa. Today, we shall share with you a list of the top 10 richest companies in Kenya from the year 2021 to 2022.
Currently, most of the richest companies in Kenya are private firms that deal with Information and Technology in running their strategies and policies. Nonetheless, we also have the richest manufacturing companies in Kenya; for example, EABL, BAT, just to name a few.
Richest private companies in Kenya 2022 today
The richest private companies in Kenya include Safaricom, Britam (best insurance company in Kenya), Royal Media Services, and Airtel Kenya.
Which is the richest company in Kenya?
Kenya’s telco Safaricom is now the richest company in Kenya in 2022, with a market capitalization value of $13,996 million. Besides, Safaricom is the most successful, valuable, and biggest company in Kenya in 2022 today.
So, which are the richest companies in Kenya? In summation, below is a list of the top richest companies in Kenya 2022. Have a look at the list beneath from our most recent findings;
Top 10 richest companies in Kenya 2022 list
- Safaricom Telco company, Kenya. It’s the top on the list of the 10 richest companies in Kenya in 2022.
- Equity Group Holdings, Kenya. Equity Bank is the most prosperous bank in Kenya and East Africa in 2021/2022.
- Kenya Commercial Bank, KCB Group. Similarly, KCB is the second most affluent banking institution in Kenya currently.
- East Africa Breweries Limited, Kenya. EABL is the richest manufacturing company in Kenya right now.
- Cooperative Bank of Kenya.
- Standard Chartered Bank of Kenya.
- Kenya Airways Ltd.
- Northstar Cooling Systems, Kenya. It’s also on the list of the top 10 richest companies in Kenya right now.
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Kenya, Ltd. And finally,
- Barclay’s Bank of Kenya.
According to the current top list above, most of the richest companies in Kenya in 2022 pertain to financial and economic trading. Above all, these firms purely rely on Computing and Information Technology to run their businesses successfully.
Lastly, here is a simplified article that covers the 10 most profitable companies in East Africa in 2022.