Richest musicians in Africa 2022 Forbes.
In our previous post, we shared a simplified dissertation on the richest artists in the world in 2021. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest musicians or artists in Africa in 2022 according to the Forbes bulletin.
Who is the richest African musician in 2022?
Youssou N’Dour is the richest African musician in 2022 today with a net worth of $152 million according to Forbes. Youssou N’Dour is a Senegalese musician, songwriter, periodic actor, businessman, and politician.
Singer Akon is the second wealthiest musician in Africa in 2022 with a net worth of $82 million, followed by South African rapper Black Coffee.
In summary, we will list the names of the top ten richest musicians or artists. Then, we will state their nationality and current estimated net worth in U.S. dollars from the year 2021 to 2022. Have a look at the list below;
Top 10 richest musicians in Africa 2022 Forbes
- Youssou N’Dour, Senegal. Net Worth 2022: $150 million. He’s the Forbes richest musician in Africa 2022.
- Akon, American-Senegalese. Net Worth 2022: $80 million.
- Black Coffee, South Africa. Net Worth 2022: $66 million. Black Coffee is also one of the wealthiest musicians and DJs in Africa in 2022 right now.
- Don Jazzy, Nigeria. Net Worth 2022: $30.5 million.
- Wizkid, Nigeria. Net Worth 2022: $21.5 million.
- Davido, Nigeria. Net Worth 2022: $17.6 million.
- Rudeboy, Nigeria. Net Worth 2022: $16.5 million.
- Mr. P, Nigeria. Net Worth 2022: $15.4 million.
- Olamide. Net Worth 2022: $13 million.
- 2Face Idibia (Tuface), Nigeria. Net Worth 2022: $12 million. And finally,
- D’banj, Nigeria. Net Worth 2022: $12 million. (TIE)
Clearly, according to the Forbes list above, most of the top 10 richest musicians in Africa in 2022 are from Nigeria. Certainly, this shows how Nigerian musicians are the most prosperous in the whole of the African continent today.
Lastly, here are the 10 most affluent artists in East Africa from the year 2021 to 2022.