Top 10 richest people in Pakistan from 2021 to 2022.
Most of you have been asking us “How many billionaires in Pakistan”, “Malik Riaz net worth 2022”, and “Imran Khan net worth 2022”. Currently, there are about 10 billionaires in Pakistan who have been listed by CNN, Wikipedia, and Forbes magazine. In this article, we shall share with you the Rich List of the top 10 richest men or people in Pakistan in 2022 today.
Who is the richest person in Pakistan 2022?
Shahid Rafiq Khan is the richest person in Pakistan in 2022 with a net worth of USD 8.54 billion today.
Shahid Khan is the owner of Flex-N-Gate, an American automotive company. Again, Shahid Khan is also the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League, Fulham F.C. of the Championship League in England, and co-owner of All Elite Wrestling.
Who is the richest Pakistani in the UK?
Muhammad Anwar Parvez is the richest Pakistani in the UK in 2022 right now, and the second richest man in Pakistan with a net worth of $4.6 billion.
Sir Mohammed Anwar Pervez OBE, HPk is a Pakistani-born British billionaire businessman and owner of Bestway Group. Similarly, Anwar Parvez is the Chairman of the United Bank Ltd.
In summary, below is a list of the top 10 richest people or men in Pakistan from 2021 to 2022. Have a look at the list from our most recent discoveries;
Top 10 richest people in Pakistan 2022
- Shahid Rafiq Khan. Net Worth 2022 – $8.54 billion.
- Muhammad Anwar Parvez. Net Worth 2022 – $4.6 billion.
- Sadruddin Hashwani. Net Worth 2022 – $4 billion.
- Mian Muhammad Mansha. Net Worth 2022 – $2.8 billion.
- Asif Ali Zardari. Net Worth 2022 – $1.9 billion.
- Malik Riaz. Net Worth 2022 – $1.53 billion.
- Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. Net Worth 2022 – $1.45 billion.
- Nasir Schon. Net Worth 2022 – $1.27 billion.
- Rafique M. Habib. Net Worth 2022 – $1.2 billion. And finally on the top 10 list of the richest men in Pakistan 2022,
- Tariq Saigo. Net Worth 2022 – $0.95 billion.
Lastly, here are the 10 wealthiest people in the UK, United Kingdom in 2022.