Over the years, hip-hop artists or rappers have been known to be living luxurious and extravagant lives. Certainly, this is because most of the top rappers in the world are the richest musicians globally. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest rappers in the world in 2023 according to Forbes magazine.
Who is the richest rapper as of 2023?
Kanye West is now the world’s richest rapper in 2023 today, with a net worth of over $1.9 billion according to Forbes magazine. Furthermore, Kanye West is the richest male musician in the world right now.
On the other hand, Jay-Z is the second richest rapper in the world today with a net worth of U.S. $1.4 billion. Drake is the biggest and most successful rapper from 2021 to 2023, having received over 4,505,528,102 streams.
In summary, we will list the top 10 richest hip-hop artists or rappers in the world from 2022 to 2023. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the current year. Have a look at the list below;
Top 10 richest rappers in the world 2023 Forbes
- Kanye West. Net Worth 2023: $1.95 billion. Kanye West is on top of the list of the world’s richest rappers in 2023 today.
- Jay-Z. Net Worth 2023: $1.9 billion.
- Sean Combs (P.Diddy). Net Worth 2023: $900 million.
- Dr. Dre. Net Worth 2023: $600 million.
- Kanye West. Net Worth 2023: $399 million.
- Eminem. Net Worth 2023: $270 million.
- Pharrell Williams. Net Worth 2023: $250 million.
- Master P. Net Worth 2023: $200 million.
- Drake. Net Worth 2023: $200 million.
- Usher. Net Worth 2023: $200 million. and finally,
- Ice Cube. Net Worth 2023: $160 million.
According to the 2023 Forbes list above, the top 10 richest hip-hop artists in the world are dominated by male rappers. Lastly, here is a list of the top 10 best and wealthiest female rappers in the world in 2023.
Source: World hip-hop artists.